Sunday, January 26, 2014

VIDEOGRAPHER: Check!!!



Hey guys! After getting the dreadful list of requirements needed to get a marriage clearance from the Chancery Office, having booked our dream Videographer in the most fun and stress free manner was truly an unexpected blessing!


Image courtesy of vimeo.com

My fiancĂ© and I have been dreaming and wanting to get Threelogy as our videographer since the day we got engaged. I was never sure if we could since they're mostly booked a year or two in advance and we're left with only 11 months before our wedding. 


Image courtesy of erronocampo.com

My fiancé noticed that the geniuses behind this most sought-after team are actually friends of my cousin on Facebook. As it turned out, he personally know them back when they were air-soft buddies. What's more surprising was when my brother found out that one of them is actually his close friend in high school! Can you believe that? Now all we had to do was schedule a meeting.


A couple of days ago, my brother and I visited Threelogy's office in Teacher's Village. We were warmly accomodated by two of the pioneers, Jon and CJ who by the way is my brother's long lost high school friend. After a lot of reminiscing over high school days in Lourdes and catching up on what's keeping everyone busy, we finally got to the 
"business" part. 



I was handed a brochure of their services and wasn't surprised of the multiple digits on every package. I'm well aware of their rates since 2012 but I was still hopeful they can give us a good deal. The stars aligned and it felt like the universe was on our side when CJ offered us more than what we hoped for. I couldn't tell the exact price but this is by far the best deal we've struck so far. 


Image courtesy of agile.dzone.com

Their wedding coverage rates may vary but as of this year, they range from 65,000 to 130,000 Php. Couples getting married this year is in for a treat because Threelogy's celebrating their 10th year anniversary and is giving a big discount on their High Definition package. If you're highly considering Threelogy to document your event, I suggest you set up a meeting with them before getting intimidated by their rates. You'd be surprised at how grounded and accomodating these guys are. I believe they can work around your budget as long as you lay it straight. Feel free to shoot them an email at inquiry@threelogyvideo.com or click here to visit their website. Who knows, you might be the next one to strike the best deal. 


♥♥♥






No comments:

Post a Comment